HERMES CONESA LLC recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust. We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. We place the highest value on the information you share with us.
HERMES CONESA LLC will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law or at your direction. We will not sell your personal information.
We want our clients to understand what information we collect, how we use it, and how we protect it responsibly.
Why We Collect Your Information
We gather information about you so that we can:
● Help design and implement the FINANCIAL CONSULTING, tax planning and accounting related services we provide you; and
● Comply with the Federal and State laws and regulations that govern us.
What Information We Collect and Maintain
We may collect the following types of “nonpublic personal information” about you:
● Information from our initial meeting or subsequent consultations about your identity, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, and financial information.
● Information that we generate to service your financial needs.
● Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your financial profile.
What Information We Disclose
HERMES CONESA LLC will not disclose any personal information about you or your account(s) unless one of the following conditions is met:
● We receive your prior written consent; or
● We have documentation that the recipient is your authorized representative; or
● We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient
Arrangements with companies not affiliated with HERMES CONESA LLC will be subject to confidentiality agreements.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Privacy has always been important to HERMES CONESA LLC. We restrict and limit access to client information only to those who need to carry out their business functions. We educate employees about safeguarding client information and preventing its unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.